Take an introductory lesson to help you learn to ride an electric unicycle (EUC). Learn the basic balancing drills and exercises, as well as the important riding concepts which will pave the way to mastering your electric unicycle.
The lesson will cover:
- basic safety considerations
- basic starting drills get familiar with your EUC
- balancing exercises and riding techniques
- self-practice exercise suggestions for continued practice
- Date/Time: Saturday mornings at 9am (subject to availability)
- Venue: public open space near Delta House
- Session duration: 1 hour
- Conducted by: our experienced instructors who ride electric unicycles every day
- Lesson may be conducted one-to-one or in a small group
Individual results may vary depending on the participant's physical abilities. It may take more than one session to be able to ride successfully.
Purchase the lesson here and we will get in touch with you to confirm the date(s) and time(s) for the lesson.
A helmet is mandatory, the participant must bring a helmet. Wrist, elbow and knee protective gear are strongly recommended.
The participant should wear light, comfortable clothing suitable for outdoor sports.
For shoes, if possible, choose "skate shoes" which have laces and a flat, non-contoured sole. This kind of shoes offers more sensitivity and consistency in traction which results in better control and tactile feedback. If you don't have such shoes, wear well-fitted sports shoes.
The participant must bring his/her own electric unicycle.