FALCON PEV presents to all riders a battery swapping service. This will enable riders to temporarily swap an almost depleted battery of theirs for a fully charged battery of ours. This enables riders to extend their trip for about another 55KM or an additional 4 - 5 hours!
This service is a Pay-Per-Use service.
Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all customers of this service. This service will be termed as a temporary loan and also 'Pay-Per-Use' service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
This Terms and Conditions will apply to the service FALCON PEV is offering which is the ‘Battery Swapping’. This service is applicable for the MIDO, NAKXUS, SCORPION and VENOM 2/2+ only.
If you wish to purchase this service, all personal details given to FALCON PEV will be used to / for:
- issue receipts to you or for claims and other legality.
- to communicate with you and assist with your queries;
- direct marketing purposes to send you information, newsletters and other materials about FALCON PEV’s product and services, both in print and in electronic form.
- for its general business operations and recordkeeping; and
- to the extent of providing to the law where required.
Purchase of service
Customer will be charged $15 per swap unless if there is an undergoing promotion. There are no limit to the amount of swapping made per day. Battery to be swapped with FALCON PEV has to be in a good physical state and in working condition. FALCON PEV reserve the right to refuse the swapping service to the customer.
Duration of service rendered
Upon using the service, customer are to return the battery within a week or 7 days. All swapped batteries will be tagged to the customer’s battery by Serial Number. Person returning the loan battery should be physically present when returning.
Rules governing deposit / return of deposit.
There will be a deposit of $150 to be collected upon first time of using this service. The deposit is returnable upon customer’s decision to cease future swapping of batteries with us. Returned deposit will be done in the form of how it was paid to us. Customer should expect the returned deposit to be in their possession within 3 days of request. Battery received by Falcon should be in a good condition or in a state where it was loaned out.
Termination by forfeiture
The penalties will only extend to the deposit being forfeited. Below are the minimal requirement for customers not be imposed with a penalty:
- Battery returned has to be in a good physical state and working condition. (i.e. ingressed with liquid, dented etc.
- Seal on battery must still be intact
- Battery is still able to be charged
- Battery is not tampered with;
- Battery returned has to matched the serial number provided upon the swap.
- Swapped batteries will be considered sold on the 8th day and deposit will be forfeited.
- Battery returned should be in the same state when it was loaned out.
- Battery to be returned within 7 days. A $10 penalty fee per day will be charge for batteries not received by Falcon after the 7th day onwards.
We are able to take in any mode of payment and will only be able to be done over counter. Usage of service will commence upon full payment of deposit and swapping service. Payment of service (Pay-Per-Use) cannot be offset from the deposit.