- affordable electric scooter
- certified preowned inokim
- cheap e-scooter
- cheap electric scooter
- cheap electric scooter singapore
- cheap electric scooters
- cheap electric scooters singapore
- cheap escooters
- cheapest e-scooter in singapore
- cheapest electric scooter in singapore
- cheapest escooter in singapore
- Electric Scooter Singapore
- Electric scooters
- good deals in electric scooters
- good deals on electric scooters
- good deals on escooters
- great deals on electric scooters
- MYWAY INOKIM
- MYWAY SCOOTER
- MYWAY SINGAPORE
- preloved inokim
- preloved myway
- preowned inokim
- preowned inokim with warranty
- preowned myway
- refurbished electric scooter
- refurbished inokim
- refurbished inokim for sale
- second hand electric scooter
- second hand electric scooters
- second hand inokim
- second hand inokim for sale
- second hand myway
- used e-scooter
- used electric scooter
- used electric scooters
- used inokim
- used inokim for sale
- used inokim on sale
- used inokim scooter
- used myway
- where to buy a cheap electric scooter
- where to buy cheap electric scooters
- where to buy second hand electric scooter
- where to buy second hand electric scooters
- where to buy second hand inokim
- where to buy used electric scooter
- where to buy used electric scooters
Pre-Owned MYWAY/Inokim Quick 1
This product is unavailable
Certified Pre-Owned MYWAY Quick 1
The MYWAY Quick is pretty much the most popular electric scooter in Singapore. Making it's debut in 2013, there are already over 1000 MYWAY's around in Singapore. Our certified pre-owned MYWAYs come with a 6 month limited warranty from the official distributor.
A new and improved version of the MYWAY is now available from the same inventor, it is the INOKIM Quick 2 (launched in April 2015).
The MYWAY is no longer in production but fret not. If you are convinced you want a MYWAY, you can now order a Pre-Owned MYWAY that is refurbished to "like-new" status. Availability of Pre-Owned MYWAY is extremely limited.
About the MyWay
The MyWay Electric Scooter is a personal, compact, light electric vehicle which allows you to travel anywhere within a 25-30km range without breaking a sweat on one battery charge.
The MyWay is the last mile solution for all your commuting problems, bypass the endless traffic jams and crowds in Singapore, be it on the road or on the MRT. The MyWay is also a perfect recreational device, enabling you to move freely whenever you want.
Designed and developed in Israel by Nimrod Sapir, it is an award-winning product that is now released into the mass market after 4 years of R&D and field testing under different rugged conditions. There is no other kick scooter like it in the market. Smooth in both manual and electric mode, the Myway is truly made for the hard knocks of the roads, but designed to stand out amongst the hippest neighborhoods.
The MyWay is capable of traveling for long distances (25-30km) on one charge of its lithium ion battery and can carry a load of up to 120kg. It is capable of traveling at a speed of 25km/h at the simple press of a button, and has an incredibly strong motor enabling it to tackle high hills (25 degrees). Other Electric Scooters on the market will struggle with even simple hills.
Safety & Ride Comfort
Other scooters have plastic wheels which compromises safety and comfort, as as they do not handle bumps/terrain well and have poor traction on wet/slippery surfaces. The MyWay comes with 10 inch pneumatic tires which handles bumps & potholes easily, and provide better traction on slippery surfaces, making your ride more comfortable and safe. The Myway comes with rear disc/front caliper brakes, which allows for more security and control in handling the scooter.
The MyWay weighs just 14.5kg and can be folded within seconds for easy storage or carrying around.
Check out Singapore's favorite tech blog Techie Lobang's independent review on the Myway here!